[Savannah-register-public] [task #9620] Submission of switchTraf

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9620] Submission of switchTraf
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 03:08:16 +0000

Hi,

I took a look at your sample documentation. It still does not say "or (at
your option) any later version" for the GNU FDL license notice.

I see that there are other references to the files being GPL version 2 in the
doc/README copyright. Normally, I don't require people to place copyrights in
there, but since you did, you should also place the proper license notice.

This goes for etc/switchtraf.conf as well.

If you placed GNU GPL license notice for the images, did you make sure that
they also have the "or (at your option) any later version" in the license
notice? If not which license did you use?

Regards.