[Savannah-register-public] [task #9726] Submission of gxmessage

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9726] Submission of gxmessage
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:28:28 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

>Is there anything else I should do to make it suitable for

You could add text about the media files (the png image) about where the
image is from and which license it is under. For example in the readme or
another file in the same directory as the image. Then your project fully
complies with Savannah's high standards ;)

I approve your project, welcome on board.