[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9741] Submission of GNU Dionysus

From: Jean Michel Sellier
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9741] Submission of GNU Dionysus
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:30:15 -0400

Now everything is clear! Thanks a lot for the advice!

JMS

2009/9/25 Sebastian Gerhardt <address@hidden>

Jean Michel asked:
"where should I put the GFDL license? I thought GPL was enough."

If I remember correctly, you have licensed the programs code under GPL but
the manual under GFDL. You should distribute the verbatim text of every
license you use in your project.

Good places I recommend would be either a file called LICENSE in the /doc
directory or you put it in the main directory as well. So you would have
GPLv3.COPYING and GFDLv1_3.COPYING or similar in the main dir.

Jean Michel Sellier, PhD
Research Associate

Electrical Engineering Building,
465 Northwestern Avenue,