[Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:16:18 +0000

I've followed your suggestion many times through the gNewSense live CD but
I've found some troubles that at the moment make me impossible to test my
application.
  While installing gij and gcj, I have errors on openjdk-6-jre-headless and
also, since it's a live, I had troubles in installing the things, due to
available space.
  I've remove OOo, EMacs and some other things... but anyway, except for the
space problem, that I've solved, I still had errors on
openjdk-6-jre-headless...

I'm also not sure if the errors I had while running "java -jar Scacchi3D.jar
(my applycation...) were related to the bad installation of OpenJDK. It gives
class not found and more other "strange" errors I've never seen in Java...
:-)

Any idea about the installation?

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah