[Savannah-register-public] [task #9148] Submission of Lista de usuarios

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9148] Submission of Lista de usuarios de LilyPond en español
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:06:43 +0000

Thank you. Firstly: the announcement on the Yahooo site is done.

Secondly, the request is done in the devel- list of LilyPond for an official
announcement on the site stating that the new list is the one and only
official Spanish users group.

Please wait for this to be shown on the site.

Lastly, I made my request on February 2009, this is ten months ago, why sooo
much hurry now? Five days everything done or I'm out, isn't it a bit
excessive? I could have been on vacation.

Thanks again.