[Savannah-register-public] [task #10022] Submission of Hovel Novel Writi

From: Jon Crowe
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10022] Submission of Hovel Novel Writing Software
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:38:00 +0000

Hello,

Thanks for all your help. The project is developed mainly on a GNU/Linux
system, and this will always be my priority.

I am a little confused now, and hope you can help. Although you have approved
the project, I notice that the status of this item is still 'In progress'. Is
this because there is a delay between approval and the hosting going 'live'?

Thanks,

Jon.