[Savannah-register-public] [task #10288] Submission of GNU H+

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10288] Submission of GNU H+
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:22:58 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi Giovanni,

I am an aspiring administrator and I am trying to review your submission.
There are a few issues with this package:
* The names begining in "GNU" and the type "GNU software and
 documentation" are reserved for GNU packages. I suggest a name change to
just "H+". The instructions for suggesting a package to be included in GNU
project are in [].
* The root directory is called hplus-0.01, however I assume you are not going
to change it for every version. It would be more convenient if it was called
just "hplus".
* A few of the included files, particularly the documentation, are empty. It
would be nice (but certainly not a requirement) if you could provide at least
stubs of what they are going to contain.