[Savannah-register-public] [task #10278] Submission of CG_PHP_PROJ

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10278] Submission of CG_PHP_PROJ
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:35:15 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Cyril,

I am reviewing your submission -- I am new at this so please bear with me if
the review is less comprehensive than it should, but be assured that Savannah
administrators will be monitoring my work. I have noticed a few problems
regarding the hosting requirements
<https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php>:
* The contents of the tarball you uploaded is a single file called
bibliocg.php which looks like a binary file, not code.
* A file called COPYING or LICENSE should state the license of the code.
Also, each source file should have a header stating the license (e.g. the
header for GPLv3) and the package it belongs to; if all files have this header
the LICENSE file can in fact be omitted.
* A real name should be used in the copyright statement.
* This package should not promote proprietary software such as Oracle ERP. It
is OK to make it work with proprietary software as long as it can be used with
completely free software. I understand that ERP Brain is free software? It
seems to be a derivative of Compiere but I cannot tell for sure.
* For convenience, all files should be in a folder called as the package with
a version number, e.g. "cgphp-0.1".
* As a purely technical note, the tarball ended in .tar.gz but was in fact
just a tar, not compressed with gzip.
Can you upload an upgraded tarball which addresses these problems so we can
continue with the approval process? Thanks!