[Savannah-register-public] [task #10245] Submission of Geiser

From: Jose Antonio Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10245] Submission of Geiser
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:16:09 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, task #10245 (project administration):

> My past message was confusing.  I mean "no [you can't mantain a copy
anywhere else because] GNU Savannah is not a mirror".

Well, i was asking to use gitorious, not Savannah, as a mirror. If i
understand you correctly, you're telling me not only that Savannah is not a
mirror, but also that it cannot (shouldn't) be mirrored (which is kind of
weird given that we're talking about a distributed VCS; but of course GNU
Savannah has the right to set the rules of the game).

If that's really the case, i must apologize for having wasted your time, and
ask you to simply delete Geiser from Savannah (among other reasons, i've got
users and collaborators that would get upset if the project just disappears
from Gitorious). I know i should have read the hosting terms and conditions
before: i'm very sorry i didn't.

Thanks for your time!