Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10296] Submission of Zman Des

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10296] Submission of Zman Desktop Timer System
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 22:15:33 +0200

Fred,

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Fred Ollinger <address@hidden> wrote:
> Alex, please close the task. I feel that this has wasted too much time all
> ready.

No problem, I am learning how to play admin on Savannah and I just
want to make sure that everything is fine.

> If I must add a GNU license to the file, I will do this in a script. I'll
> add this each time I make a submission of this file.

The easier solution would be to explain in a README file that the file
is free software, license and author.

> Again, not to be a bother, I wasn't clear on this b/c as I said, the .glade
> file is machine created and not supposed to be edited by hand at all.
> However, I feel that I can safely add a comment each time.

You are not a bother; we are all volunteers here and do this because
we like it. Don't worry!

> Again, sorry for the confusion. I'm new to this whole thing, too. I agree
> 100% w/ GNU philo; I just don't always know how to do things right (yet).

I am closing the task; if there is any problem just open a new one, OK?

Alex.