[Savannah-register-public] [task #10319] Submission of NetKitty

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10319] Submission of NetKitty
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:19:27 +0000

Hi David,

This is one of the most common mistakes: placing the license header at the
end of the file. I am afraid it is not acceptable; the header must always be
at the top. It is true that it does not help legibility of the README, but on
the other hand it makes crystal clear the license of the whole thing, without
having to go to the COPYING file.

Since it is only a minor point and I don't want to be too bureaucratic, I am
approving your submission; but I will keep this task open to check that you
make the necessary changes. This way you can start hacking on Savannah and
change the headers at your leisure; hopefully we are all happy. Let me know
when it's ready, OK?