[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10198] Submission of GNU Goodbye

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10198] Submission of GNU Goodbye
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:05:39 +0200

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
>> This task is assigned to nobody and long overdue, I will close it in a couple
>> of days if nobody objects.
>
> RMS needs to dub this -- it's already on gnu.org, we just need an
> official GNU project to set up source control, etc.

Hi Matt,

I'm new on this job and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. People
here just requested confirmation that this package is in GNU, and Karl
did not know anything about it; I don't have an account on
fencepost.gnu.org yet so I cannot access the list of intended
projects. If you could just point to some kind of public confirmation
that GNU Goodbye is in GNU, preferably on the Savannah task:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10198
then we can approve it and go on with our lives -- it's just a matter
of public record, I think. Is this at all possible?

Alex.