[Savannah-register-public] [task #10333] Submission of GNU spell

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10333] Submission of GNU spell
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:58:56 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Giacomo,

I am reviewing your submission as a novice admin too, so please excuse me if
I make any mistakes. Now, there are a couple of minor issues with the
* The files INSTALL and do not contain a license header.
* The README needs a full license header, not the abbreviated form that you

Could you provide an updated tarball so we can continue the review process?