[Savannah-register-public] [task #10333] Submission of GNU spell

From: Giacomo Catenazzi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10333] Submission of GNU spell
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 12:43:08 +0000

Yes, I'm still interested.
I'm very sorry: I missed the first mail.

So:
Alex: what tarball do you want?

  The original tarball is on already GNU server
  ( ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/spell/ )

  Alternatively I can give you my patched and updated version,
  but I would like that it remain private until I'll sign the
  copyright assignments.

  Anyway I would like to start the repository from the original
  tarball.

Karl: Ok, thanks for the tips.

  Just after the legal paper are ok (the copyright assignments), I'll
  quickly upload the first version (new GPL, headers and few bug
  corrections). Later I'll publish on alpha my latest development
  version, to be reviewed and checked against GNU standards.

ciao
    cate