[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10380] Submission of gnuprologjava

From: Pavan Gorakavi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10380] Submission of gnuprologjava
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:34:31 -0500

Hi Mario,

   We are already in the process of converting the already developed package into Open JDK norms. I am working with another intern from Google summer code program, to make this package non-propreitary.

  Hence I am initiating the process of creating a new project in savannah, such that we can update project details and new package
code in savannah.

Thanks,
Pavan Gorakavi