[Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:37:42 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Daniel,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah. There are a couple of
issues with the tarball:
* You do not provide a README; this is mostly a convenience but it would help
with the following issues.
* You provide two different license files, COPYING (gplv3) and COPYING.LESSER
(lgplv3). It is confusing to anyone who downloads the code.
* A number of files (Makefile, src/testsuites/component.hpp...) do not have
copyright information. If they are autogenerated it is not needed; otherwise
they need the license header.
* The files in data/ do not have copyright information either; as they seem
to be binary files it might not be feasible to include the license header.
What is normally done is state clearly in the README for these files the
license, copyright holder and year.

Can you please correct these issues and upload a new tarball, so we can
continue with the process? Thanks!