[Savannah-register-public] [task #10458] Submission of Katana

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10458] Submission of Katana
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:35:12 +0000

I don't think this is an equivalent to the advertising clause per-se:
requirements to include text (notably the license itself) in related
documentation can be found in various licenses including the modified BSD.
I wonder if doing just that (copying to the documentation the full license,
which includes the mandatory "This product includes software developed by
Dartmouth College" text) would just comply with the license.

  Message posté via/par Savannah