[Savannah-register-public] [task #10457] Submission of Guile-SDL

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10457] Submission of Guile-SDL
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 04:16:38 +0000

Thank you for the reminder.  It took a little longer than i had expected to
make the updates you suggested but they are now done.

I see that the upload limit 512KB, so the new tarball is available in a
temporary directory that will be deleted after you have confirmed its
successful retrieval:

Note 1: You suggested using COPYING.LESSER, but i decided to stick with
LICENSE since that is the name the upstream author used.  (Omitting it from
the guile-sdl tarball was an error on my part, now corrected -- see var EXTRA_DIST in the same directory.)  I hope that doesn't
present any problems.

Note 2: I had made some changes to some of the source files.  That is why
they contain "Copyright (C) 2010 Thien-Thi Nguyen" in the copyright notice, in
addition to that for the upstream author.  These changes are documented in the
ChangeLog file in the parent directory.

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah