[Savannah-register-public] [task #10488] Submission of Learning Correct

From: Shiv Shankar Dayal
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10488] Submission of Learning Correct Programming
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 04:26:14 +0000

Hi Mario,

I am sorry for delayed reply. I am new to Savannah probably I should read the
documentation on how it works. I have modified the files accordingly. I will
go through documentation once again for submitting the project files should
you approve.

I am ready to submit the updated tarball. I use Ubuntu GNU/Linux 10.04 so it
is not really a totally free operating system as my graphics drivers are from
nvidia. I hope this is not a problem as my project is a bunch of
ConTeXt( compatible as released under GPL)
sources and a pdf (portable document format) and README, LICENSE and a

Best regards,
Shiv Shankar Dayal