[Savannah-register-public] [task #10613] Submission of BernoulliMix

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10613] Submission of BernoulliMix
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:28:20 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Jaakko,

I am evaluating your submission on behalf of Savannah. There is just one
minor issue with the package: the README file should state the author and
license of each file that cannot carry the copyright header (such as the
example datasets). It is however not a showstopper since they are so carefully
documented otherwise, so we can safely assume that they are under the GPLv3 or
not copyrightable, but still it would be good to be on the safe side.

I don't see a problem with the license for my_getopts.

Anyway, I am approving your submission and letting you deal with this little
detail in the version control system of your choice inside Savannah. Good luck
and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!