[Savannah-register-public] [task #10653] Submission of PyCTOH

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10653] Submission of PyCTOH
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:36:47 +0000

Follow-up Comment #11:

Sorry if I was too strict. Note that the official criteria for copyrighteable
material is about 10 lines, but that is not a hard limit -- purely functional
code (such as interfaces) may get away without a copyright header.

Rules are not so clear cut. In my case, the fr.po file states "This file is
distributed under the same license as the eLyXer package" since it didn't make
much sense to include the full header, and bare-template.html has 16 lines but
most of it is required XHTML content.

Since we agree on the principles, and you have been responsive to the
requirements, I am accepting your submission. Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!