[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:31:50 +0200

Hello!

On 10/11/2010 06:46 PM, Alex Fernandez wrote:
> I am waiting for an answer from you.
>
> If within two weeks I still do not get a reply, I will remove
> your project.  You will still be able to register it again once
> you have the time to deal with the registration issues.
>
> Are you still willing to host your project at Savannah? If not,
> please tell us--we don't bite, and it will make us gain time.

I'm very sorry that I didn't reply earlier. We are currently holding a
one-week tutorial workshop about the software, and I'm the main
organizer. Therefore I was pretty busy.

In the workshop, we are already telling people that we will soon move to
Savannah, so we definitely still want to host the project there. In
fact, I did try to submit the project two weeks before the workshop
because I hoped (probably naively) that it could be already finished at
the workshop.

So, we still want to host ESPResSo at Savannah, but I will find to care
for the modifications only next week.
I hope that this is not a problem.

Best regards

        Olaf Lenz