[Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User I

From: Skami 18
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User Interface
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:55:54 +0000

How should I reformulate my project description?

Should I write it in this topic?
If yes, here is this description:
WUI stand for «Web User Interface».

WUI is a Python module that allow devellopers to easily create Web UIs that
runs on any operating system which have a web browser...

This module only depends of the Python Standard Library, and doesn't needs
any complicated installation or configuration: just import it and use it !

This module will embed a little webserver based on BaseHTTPServer and will
use the «webbrowser» module to quickly start a Web UI on any operating

The aim of this module is not to provide a sophisticated user unterface, but
just to allow users to create basic UIs compatible with any system.

This module is a pure-Python module.

This module will only use basics properties of XHTML4.0 Strict, and the
widgets will be positionned with HTML tables, so WUI will be compatible with
any web browser.
English is not my mother tongue, i hope my English is still

Thanks you in advance.

  Message posté via/par Savannah