[Savannah-register-public] [task #10718] Submission of Unusversus

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10718] Submission of Unusversus
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:04:22 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Román Ginés,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah, sorry for the delay.

Everything seems to be fine. Just a couple of comments:
* The files README, NEWS, etcetera are empty. Whenever you put something in
them (and as long as they are not too trivial, i.e. anything over 10 lines)
you should also add the GPL header, as in source code files.
* The two images contained in data/icon/ are surely distributed under the
GPLv3, but they don't have provenance information or copyright header. You
might want to list this info in a README file on the same directory.
* The main directory should contain a version number or timestamp:
unusversus-20101024/ would do fine.

Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!