[Savannah-register-public] [task #10746] Submission of gmcommand

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10746] Submission of gmcommand
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 01:48:06 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Yasha,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah. There are a few issues
with the project as submitted:
* Some of the files have a non-standard copyright header:
src/, config/gmcommandrc... Please use the standard one as
explained in the GPL howto <>.
* Other files do not have a copyright header at all, like INSTALL or README.
For text files it is recommended to add the header at the bottom of the file
(so it's more accurately a copyright footer), but it should be there.
* The class src/ci_string.h states in the header: "This is a very nice class,
probably because it's not coded by me" but it does not contain a valid
copyright header.
* Finally, a suggestion: the tar file contains all the files in the top
level, while it would be nice to have a top directory called, e.g.

Could you provide an updated tarball so we can continue with the review?