[Savannah-register-public] [task #10756] Submission of LamaCMS

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10756] Submission of LamaCMS
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:13:31 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Pascal,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah, please excuse the
delay. I have noticed a few issues with the package:
* All copyrighteable files (as a rule of thumb, all above 10 lines) need to
have a copyright header, according to the GPL howto
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html>. For text files such as
readme.txt they are best included at the end of the file (as a footer). This
includes CSS files too.
* For binary files (such as .gif files in lamacms/modules/posts/wyzzicons)
you need to state the license, for example in a README file in the same
directory.
* It is not clear what belongs to wyzz and what is original; the lack of
copyright headers and the LGPL does not help. Any included packages needs to
be clearly separated and labeled.
* In readme.txt you state "For more information, visit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lamacms/";. However, Savannah is not a mirror
site; if you want to use its facilities you should be ready to move everything
over (including documentation). It is OK to use sourceforge.net as a mirror
though.

Can you provide an updated tarball so we can continue with the review
process? Thanks!