[Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of DynArray - savannah.nongnu.

From: Luiji Maryo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of DynArray - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:38:11 -0500

I would like to note that I have modified this library to no longer
require a typedef and removed the an internally used macro. I'm just
wondering if I should upload a new .tar.gz of the library or if you
guys are fine with the one you have.

Thanks for your time!
- Luiji Maryo <address@hidden>
Visit me at <http://www.entertainingsoftware.com/>.