[Savannah-register-public] [task #10785] Submission of DynArray

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10785] Submission of DynArray
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:12:23 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hi Luiji,

There are no outstanding issues, so I am approving your submission. I have
however a couple of suggestions:
* The copyright notice says: "Copyright (C) 2010 Entertaining Software, Inc."
and your login here is the not entirely plausible "Luiji Maryo". We don't
really care who you are, but copyrights should be assigned to some entity
which can later defend them: either a physical person, a group or an
organization.
* The top level directory of tarballs is customarily named like the tarball
itself; so dynarray-0.0.tar.gz should decompress to dynarray-0.0/

You don't need to upload further tarballs as they are just suggestions; just
start using the VCS of your choice here (it seems you use git; me too!).
Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!