[Savannah-register-public] [task #10904] Submission of s2-liplianin

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10904] Submission of s2-liplianin
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:25:32 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Igor,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah, sorry for the delay.

There are a few issues with your submission:
* The README file should state clearly the license of the package.
* All files in the package need to contain the GNU license header; an
exception can be made for files under 10 lines, or which are clearly
non-copyrighteable in nature. I see this is not the case with the files README
and README.patches, or some files in the media-specs directory. Please see the
GPL howto <> for more information.

Can you provide an updated tarball so we can continue with the review
process? Thanks!