[Savannah-register-public] [task #10933] Submission of Free Software Con

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10933] Submission of Free Software Concept Map
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:48:19 +0000

   Should be Finished on: Tue 22 Feb 2011 07:00:00 PM EST => Sat 05 Mar 2011
12:00:00 AM EST
             Assigned to:                    None => mjflick

While doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every copyrightable file, usually any file more than 10 lines

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL, available from, into a
file named "COPYING".

For more information, see

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files), then you
can add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
license notices. Check for further

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example, see

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us with
an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we will reconsider
your project for inclusion in Savannah. To help us better keep track of your
registration, please use the tracker's web interface by following the link
below. Do not reply directly; the registration process is not driven by
e-mail, and we will not receive such replies.

Best regards.