[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10861] Submission of Rain Droplet

From: Daniel
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10861] Submission of Rain Droplet
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:53:45 -0800

Alex,

Thank you for your response. During the time awaiting the registration
process, I set up my own tracking service, which covers the
functionality I was interested in with Savannah. I will thus not be
using Savannah for the foreseeable future, but I appreciate your effort
and I hope it develops well with you!

Daniel