[Savannah-register-public] [task #10648] Submission of guile-cairo

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10648] Submission of guile-cairo
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 04:01:56 +0000

2011-04-24 in GNU Savannah task #10648: "Submission of guile-cairo".

Hello Andy.

Glad to see the project is still alive :-).

You fixed most of the issues mentioned in but some are
still here.  I will approve the project once they're fixed.

I noticed you listed the license of the documentation in,
however, the Copyright information (Name of Copyright holder and
years) is missing.  The "or any later" clause is missing as well; as
far as I remember Guile includes it.  Could you please check the
aforesaid file?.  "cairo/cairo-procedures.txt" also lacks this

A copy of the license text should be distributed along with the files
in order to ensure the user will know his rights.  The GNU GPL and
LGPL are there, but I can't find the MPL; please include it.  There is
a copy of the GNU LGPL 3; as per the "or any later" clause, this is
fine, there is no need to include a copy of previous version.  (The
"or any later" clause is required for GNU Licenses, see [0]).

Regards and thanks for programming free software.
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

  Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah