[Savannah-register-public] [task #11391] Submission of pyFormex

From: Benedict Verhegghe
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11391] Submission of pyFormex
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 21:44:30 +0000

It is now one month since I submitted my project and I have not received any
reaction yet. Since I have no idea how much longer the approval procedure may
take (the promised date has been passed for three weeks) and there is a lot of
migration work to be done before the end of the year (when Berlios will shut
down),
I may have to start looking for alternative hosting facilities.
I can not risk losing seven years of development work.

However, if the project gets approved while I'm still in the search for an
alternative, I will choose Savannah, as I definitely prefer to have my project
hosted here.