Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11582] Submission of RFree
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:07:40 GMT

    I received a reply from the FCC confirming that their statement about
    the code applies to curves_subroutines.f as well.

Excellent.  By the way, are you allowed to tell us your contact at the
FCC?  I don't have anything specific to ask them now, but it strikes me
as a useful piece of information that none of us have.  If the address
shouldn't be public, address@hidden is another list
that only reaches savannah maintainers and is not publicly archived.

At https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11582, Mario asked:
    I have noticed that you are hosting your project at GNA
    (http://gna.org/projects/rfree/). Are you still interested with hosting
    in Savannah?)

Presumably yes, or you wouldn't be writing still :)?

    The new tarball is at
    web.mit.edu/avenerm/www/rfree-2011-11-18.tar.gz.

    I think I've addressed all of the issues with the tarball - please let
    me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Mario, can you take another look and approve if all set?

Thanks,
Karl