[Savannah-register-public] [task #11909] Submission of Machine Monitor

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11909] Submission of Machine Monitor
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:13:22 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
             Assigned to:                    None => xenu

Sorry for delay, we're short of volunteers.
Your project tarball looks fine, but there's one minor issue - makefiles lacks
copyright notices and licensing headers. Please fix this problem.
I'm approving your project, welcome on board!