[Savannah-register-public] [task #12162] Submission of paradis

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12162] Submission of paradis
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:51:04 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm reviewing your submission
and found the following issues:

You have several symbolic links in the tarball. Unfortunately all of them are
invalid:
src/se/kth/maandree/javagen is invalid. Can you just include the regular
file?
I can't complain about the other links. However, I recommend you to avoid
using symlinks in your distribution. They might cause confusion and point to
invalid targets, like on my machine where I don't have xz-java or javagnutar
installed.

There is a more severe problem in dev subdirectory: You include jar archives
with .class files in them but I cannot find the source files anywhere. Please
include the source files in the distribution.

You have many image files in rssrc/led and res/led which do not have a
copyright and license header. Please include them by either adding it in the
file directly (many image formats support text attachments) or you can state
copyright and license in the README.md file.
The text files in the doc subdirectory need copyright notices and license
headers as well, because they are longer than 10 lines.

Once you have updated your files submit a tarball here, by attaching it to the
tracker <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12162#attached> or pointing to the Git
repo again.

One last thing: We do not allow to host your project on Savannah and Github at
the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror. Your project development
should happen primarily on Savannah.

Best regards.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah