[Savannah-register-public] [task #12201] Submission of Dawn

From: Marvin Cohrs
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12201] Submission of Dawn
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:22:37 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => implementation

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Thank you for your submission, but there are some problems with the tarball:
  - None of the configure/make scripts include a copyright header. I'm not
familiar with AutoConf/AutoMake, so I don't know which ones are hand-written
and which ones are auto-generated, but please add a license+copyright header
to the hand-written ones, as they are longer than 10 lines.
  - The scripts in './tests' also need copyright+license headers.
  - And the Lua scripts in './data', too.
  - You should mention the authors and licenses of the graphics, cursors,
music, etc. in your README and/or AUTHORS file.

That's a long list, but I think it's doable ;)
You can upload a new tarball at the bottom of this page.