[Savannah-register-public] [task #12225] denemo-devel mailing list recei

From: Karl Berry
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:42:54 +0000

                Category:                    None => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Richard -

address@hidden was in the accept_these_nonmembers list (privacy > sender
options in the mailman web ui).  I expect ta real message was posted from that
address at some point, perhaps long ago.  I removed it now.  Could discuss
much more here if you want, but will leave it at that for now.

As for the archives, unless you feel very strongly about it, I'd really rather
not worry about one bad message.  It's quite a bit of hassle to regenerate.

All the best,
Karl