[Savannah-register-public] [task #13807] Submission of Automated Library

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13807] Submission of Automated Library System
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 05:53:12 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello,

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  If your package
is not intended to be built and executed on a entirely free operating
system like GNU/Linux, we can't accept it by a matter of policy.
Also, it must only depend on free software and must have clear
copyright and license statements for all files contained therein.
Furthermore it must not include binaries that may be built from the
source or binaries not having correspondent accompanying source code.
Of course, we should only discuss the details if it pass the firstly
stated criterion.

For reference see:

https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php

Thanks for choosing Savannah!