Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14152] Submission of Path-Set: Dic

From: Stefan Vargyas
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14152] Submission of Path-Set: Dictionary Data Structures for Path Name Strings
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:05:14 -0700

> Hello Stefan,
>
> The project has been created. You should soon receive an email with further
> instructions.
>
> One small recommendation:
> There are many non-source-code files in the ./tests directory.
> It would be good to explicitly mention their copyright/license in your README
> file.
>
> regards,
>  - assaf

Assaf,

Thank you very much for the approval!

Regarding your recommandation, I added a statement to the README file
which stipulates that the test result data obtained from the program
(the files 'tests/*/$SHA1NAMES) are subject to the same copyright and
license notice as the rest of Path-Set is. See the patch attached.

Sincerely,

Stefan V.