[Savannah-register-public] [task #14174] Submission of FDOSTUI

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14174] Submission of FDOSTUI
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 01:02:46 +0000 (UTC)

             Assigned to:                    None => hlam

Follow-up Comment #1:

Mark: thank you for submitting and sorry for not getting to this before.  I
note that the following files appear to have been derived from other sources:

* include/slider.hpp
* include/valuator.hpp
* include/video.inc
* src/slider.cpp
* src/valuator.cpp
* src/video.asm.

If you have modified those files, I think the copyright position needs to be
clearer.  If you have modified them, please could you add additional headers
indicating that and specifying a license for your modifications?

In the following file:

* notes/info.pas

I'm not clear from the header whether the file has been modified or not; if it
has, the above applies here as well.

List: dependencies of this project are licensed under "FLTK license," which
looks to be LGPL with some modifications.  Please could someone advise on
whether

a) the modifications are OK (apologies if the position on this has slipped my
mind)
b) whether there is any issue with LGPL version?  The "FLTK license" doesn't
appear to specify a version of the LGPL for the license user to apply the
modifications to.

Best wishes

Hugh