[Savannah-register-public] [task #14174] Submission of FDOSTUI

From: Mark J. Olesen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14174] Submission of FDOSTUI
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 04:04:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

Thanks for going over the project.

I am confused as to what type of additional header you want me to put in the
files? I do not retain copyright over the material I produced. It has been
released to the PUBLIC DOMAIN.

The files in question are derivative works. I retained the original copyright
and license requirements in the source files. I don't think adding the FDOSTUI
project license, which is a CC0, a PUBLIC DOMAIN notice to the modifications
will work. That is, they have to retain the same license.

There is no dependency on the FLTK library. The files you listed, with the
exception of video.asm are derived from FLTK source.

vidoe.asm and video.inc are also derived works. The original source info.pas
is in the notes directory (notes/info.pas). It is unclear what additional
information you want me to put in the header. They are already marked as
such.

I appreciate your patience and await your comments. Thank you.

Mark