[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Paolo Mantegazza
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 03:52:23 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry if I was not clear enough. I took for granted that, since It is a Linux
extension, using kernel patches, Linux is required. Clearly along to the GNU
making suite (automake, gcc, etc. etc.)
As for the name, I'm sorry but it has to remain so. I do not want to confuse
anybody by changing a name that has been well established since the very
beginnig of 2000. Take into account the it was so at www.gna.org already
(since 2004) and there is also a home site at: www.rtai.org.
In relation to my tarball I must admit that I thought to have uploaded it
within my hosting request, but you are now telling me I failed. Is it possible
that my failure is due to the use of a bz2 tarball? I assumed that the request
of a ".tar.gz" was just by way of suggestion. Please let me know if it the gz
extension is compulsory and what I should do to successfully upload it again.