[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Paolo Mantegazza
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 05:42:32 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #16, task #14529 (project administration):

I confirm what Marco said: right now I've no intention to withdraw. The
satisfaction of you requests will take time though. As it has been said, I've
to contact the originator(s) of the makefiles and know what they want me to
do. It is not said I will succeed, as the all stuff goes back to more then 10
years. The only request I can fulfill at once it the addition of the (L)GPL
licence(s) (which are already in the CVS we want to recover) and the change of
the outdated links.