[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Marco Morandini
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 17:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #30, task #14529 (project administration):

OK, see rtai-5.1-mora6.tgz (attached).

Changes:

- got rid of doc/docbook (it was an unfinished work, and we are unable to
identify the source of all files and/or their copyright holders); we'll work
on it later, starting from scratch.
- got rid of doc/generated ; after discussing the matter internally we agreed
that distributing the generated documentation is not such a great idea, and is
very fragile: each and every time a maintainer regenerates the documentation
there is the chance that new files are pulled in from e.g. doxygen, and we do
not have a robust, automatic process in place to detect such additions and add
the correct notices for those foreign files.
- few corrections here and there to configure.in, doc/doxygen/Doxyfile.in, and
many GNUmakefile.am,
but without touching copyright notices.

Hope the first two changes simplify the matter.

Thank you,

Marco