[Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Stru

From: Nicolas Darnis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Structures Library
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:07:09 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #32, task #14578 (project administration):

Thanks for your help, but its not enough clear for me (I'm sorry, but english
is not my native language, and my level is limited).
Do you mean adding the lines I suggested in the doc/html/README could be
enough ?
For the copyright and licences notices in the generated HTML files, they are
already in the files now, in a "copyright" section. So what I should do more ?
Adding the lines I talk above ?
I have understood I should also add the doxygen-gererated files list in the
doc/html/README (and I suppose into doc/man3/README too), I will do it.

Thanks for clearing this points, once fixed, I'll regenerate another tarball
on the usual http target.