[Savannah-register-public] [task #14730] Submission of guile-debbugs

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14730] Submission of guile-debbugs
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 18:16:12 -0500 (EST)

My apologies.  I failed to push the change.  This has now happened with commit
d8c1b6bd36dd603f4fadb25f00dfb0e9fc33503b.  I also added a copyright notice to
the README.org and added the usual license notice to the bottom.  I took a
look at the README file in Emacs for inspiration to make sure I didn't make a
stupid mistake.

I have also updated the copyright/license notices in some files where the
format differed slightly from the expected format.

Then I listed all files that do not include "Guile-Debbugs is free" and
checked them one by one.  Again, and another time.

My apologies for this back and forth, but the way it is now is correct, to the
best of my abilities and after spending a lot of time on double/triple
checking each file.

I really hope this is satisfactory now.