[Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Applica

From: Marco Morandini
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14529] Submission of Real Time Application Interface (for Linux)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 06:46:31 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #42, task #14529 (project administration):

Thank you. We have discussed internally on how to proceed, since the changes
required to fix copyright headers etc... were significant, and we were without
CVS.

If you agree, we would like to

- import the saved CVS histories into Savannah, and leave them unused, only to
save the code history. This CVS will not have the copyright fixed. Should we
convert them to svn before uploading them?
- start a new svn, where we would like to upload, as revision 0, the approved
tarball, and work from there.

Would this be ok?

Thank you again,

Marco