[Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Stru

From: Nicolas Darnis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Structures Library
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 03:31:49 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #45, task #14578 (project administration):

In the last tgz I uploaded yesterday night, the HTML files does include
copyright notices... It was not the case in all other archives before. I found
the way, by using good doxygen tags and by using some tricks (as modifying the
src/mainpage.h.in file) to include the notice in these files... and I was glad
to find it has worked well. When doc is generated by doxygen, you are
dependant on it and you cant do what you want in the generated files: you can
only use doxygen tags, as I did.
Does the generated html files are now correct for you since they include the
copyright notice now? If not, could you show me an example of what you
expect?
Thank you.