[Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Stru

From: Nicolas Darnis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14578] Submission of Generic Data Structures Library
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:41:57 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #62, task #14578 (project administration):

You told me on the 02-13 that HTML files names should'nt be listed in README.
OK, I've now removed them.
I' ve just tried to explain that I've choosen to list them in the README file
because of their "non-humanily-readable state". I mean I'm distinguing 2
possibilities:
1. a file hold a copyright notice intended to be read by human without any
interpretation (like command more on a raw text file)
2. a file hold a copyright notice NOT intended to be read by human before
interpretating the file with a tool (as for html, or man.3 files).
So my decision was according to the following method:
for the first case, I' ve not listed those files in README (because the notice
can be read without any effort), but I've listed the files described in second
case in the README because their notice could be difficult be read (as for
man3, and for HTML as I thought). I've understood on the 02-13 that you mean
to remove HTML files from the README, so I conclude their notice is
human-readable at your eyes. So my question was, must I do the same for man.3
files (ie. remove their names from the README)? IMO it could be strange
because the man.3 files are very less readable without using a tool... I hope
I'm enough clear. Thank you to tell me.